As a blogger, I am on HUNDREDS of mail-outs and newsletters - whether I chose to or not. It is a little rude, though common practice, to add someone that might not want to be added to your database - but when brand's like D S Dundee add me, I don't care where they got my email from.
They sent this stunning email documenting their weekend bag contents for a trip to Paris this weekend - and also they are sharing 10% OFF if you enter PARIS at checkout.
1. Simple and classic, our superfine jersey polo is an indispensable basic to make sure you look sharp all weekend.
3. Keep the Euros safe in this Country Calf Wallet. Keep the wallet safe in the inside pocket of your new tailored jacket.
4. Chic and sturdy, this beautiful bonded canvas & leather weekend bag (in-store and made to order) is your perfect kitbag for the weekend.
5. Book? Phone? Book/phone? BOOK!
6. Go fully analogue & feel like one of the French paparazzi with this vintage Rolleiflex camera. Used in the 40’s and 50’s to shoot the glamorous and famous. Find your own Sophia Loren and get shooting.
7. If you’re doing a spot of shopping head down to D.S.DUNDEE stockist French Trotters in Le Marais before heading to Le Progrès, Rue de Bretagne. The perfect spot for a beer and a bit of people watching.